Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous
words stir up anger.
Matthew 5:44-45 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless
them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which
despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your
Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the
good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Matthew 18:21-22 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how
oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus
saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy
times seven.
Luke 17:3-4 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass
against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. And if he trespass
against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee,
saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
Romans 12:18-19 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you,
live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather
give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay,
saith the Lord.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Charity suffereth long, and is kind;
charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not
behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh
no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all
things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
2 Corinthians 2:10-11 To whom ye forgive any thing, I
forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes
forgave I it in the person of Christ; Lest Satan should get an advantage of us:
for we are not ignorant of his devices.
Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy,
peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance:
against such there is no law.
Ephesians 4:31-32 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger,
and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be
ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for
Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Colossians 3:12-13 Put on therefore, as the elect of God,
holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness,
longsuffering; Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man
have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one
for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous
man availeth much.
1 Peter 4:8 And above all things have fervent charity among
yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are
heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me;
for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For
my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

No comments:
Post a Comment