- False Bible teachers will be money hungry. They will be smooth talkers, have many followers, and slur the Christian faith. (Learn more on illegitimate prophets and teachers at Fakemessiah.com)
(2 Peter 2:1-3)
- Homosexuality will be increasingly evident at the end of the age.
(2 Timothy 3:3)
- Earthquakes will be in diverse places.
- Stress will be part of living.
(2 Timothy 3:1)
- Many wars will erupt.
- People will forsake the Ten Commandments as a moral code, committing adultery, stealing, lying, and killing.
- There will be a cold religious system, in denying God's power.
(2 Timothy 3:5)
- Men will substitute fantasy in place of Christian truth. This is so evident at Christmas, when the birth of the Savior is lost behind the myth of Santa Claus.
(2 Timothy 4:4)
- Deadly diseases will be prevalent. The worldwide increase in AIDS deaths is almost inestimable. Over 160,000 Americans die of cancer each year.
- The fact that God once flooded the earth (the Noahic flood) will be denied. There is a mass of fossil evidence to prove this fact, yet it is flatly ignored by the scientific world because of its uncanny implication.
(2 Peter 3:5-6)
- The institution of marriage will be forsaken by many.
(1 Timothy 4:3)
- There will be an increase in famines.
- Vegetarianism will increase.
(1 Timothy 4:3-4)
- There will be a cry for peace.
(1 Thessalonians 5:3)
- The possession of Jerusalem will be at the center of international turmoil.
- Knowledge will increase.
- There will be hypocrites within the Church.
- There will be an increase of religious cults/false teachers.
(Matthew 24:11 & 24)
- The future will seem fearful to many.
- Humanity will become materialistic.
(2 Timothy 3:4)
- There will be many involved in travel.
- The Christian Gospel will be preached as a warning to all nations.
- Jesus said Christians will be hated "for His name's sake."
- And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars, and upon the earth, distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
- Youth will become rebellious. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy.
(2 Timothy 3:2)
- Men will mock the warning signs of the end of the age saying, "for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." (2 Peter 3:4). The Bible even reveals their motivation, they love lust (verse 3). They fail to understand that a day to the Lord is as a thousand years to us. God is not subject to the time that He created. He can flick through time as we flick through the pages of a history book. The reason He seems to be silent, is because He is patiently waiting, not willing that any perish, but that all come to repentance.
Sunday, 5 January 2014
Please take time to read The Bible references.
Posted by Dawn at 13:50