Thursday 29 March 2012

Notes from David Daly about Dawn Merrow

When I met Dawn, and shared My Testimony as God Directs me through the Holy Spirit, I didn't expect to be blessed doing this Work!.....even as I write this the Scripture below enters my heart,

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
John 14:12

God is so good!.. Dawn, even though she has called our meeting 'chance,' I believe that "by Gods Grace and His hand upon her life has directed her to me. This Wonderful, Talented established Writer/Author and deservedly Co/Partner, has been directed to me for us both to do this Powerful Testimony of God's Love and Grace through faith in his Son Jesus, to encourage others and give hope that just as I done..."One Sincere Prayer from Our heart of repentence before God can be the start of a 'beautiful,fulfilling New life Wow!!......thank you lord another Scripture below:
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

My life, but more importantly, My heart has changed!

May Godbless all the readers of this Book/blog

All Glory to God Amighty!
 
feel free to post questions i will try my best to answer

David

No comments:

Post a Comment