Monday 9 April 2012

How the Title Was Chosen

"One Way To Grace"

If your wondering how the name of this testimonial memoir came about?

For a few years I've had placed upon my heart 'One Way' (out of this world,one way up etc), as a title, accompanied with the words of Jesus below:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6

So "The Way" (one way), this is where this title partially came from. I couldnt think of anything else!
I emphasized this to Dawn only in my heart I knew God would provide a fitting title.

But my God shall supply all your need according
to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

To my Amazement 'All Glory To God', he used Dawn to get the next two words of the title 'To Grace,'

My Mother(in memory of her) passed over nearly 3 years ago this year her name is 'Grace' (Wow!)

Also approximately 9 near death experiences in my life. By God's Grace, I am alive today.
This is how good God is through using people as instruments in others lives to fulfil his plan and purpose- Born Again or Not!

Dawn and I are so very grateful to be here today to tell this  Powerful Testimony of 'God's Grace' to all who are willing to recieve his Love through his Son Jesus.



God Bless you all!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment