Sunday 3 June 2012

An Instrument by God

Words from David's new bride:


Life, most of the time, is full of challenges. It is up to the individual on how to deal with it.
Blessed be God Almighty for He will not give any challenges / obstacles that we cannot bear.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28
King James Version (KJV)



 David surpassed the challenges he had because of strong faith God Almighty gave him and each and everyone of us a meassure of faith. He returened unto the Lord with all of his heart and entrusting everything unto Him to do all the work. Through this strong faith God gave David a spirit of perseverance and determination to keep going and fight the good fight of faith. God molded and taught him to be one of His sons by enlightening his mind about His scriptures.

I also know that David is a man of integrety,  genuine and have self respect for others which makes him a good example to his fellowmen. He always stands for Christ. All glory to God Almighty and His only begotten Son Jesus Christ for this is also one of the reasons why he is easy to be loved by me.

I thank God everyday for sending David into my life. He is an instrument by God to open my eyes to know the truth to lead me to salvation through Jesus Christ! I feel so blessed for the love that God has placed within our hearts. Blessed be the name of Jesus for the love blossoms everyday. I am so proud of having a husband like him.

God bless us all!

Mrs. Gay Daly






No comments:

Post a Comment